Friday, August 1, 2008

I said I could...

It's been awhile since I actually had changed my own oil, but I got to thinking that since I said I could, I'd better "walk the walk" and prove I can do what I say I can! So this afternoon I pulled my little car into the garage onto ramps and proceeded to take care of it's oil change. Yep... I can still do it! And now David has one less thing to worry about getting done this weekend! (Which is a good thing since I've got a part I do need help pulling off either tonight or tomorrow!)

6 comments:

Sarah said...

I'm impressed. I used to have to change my oil every time, but since I haven't had a garage or driveway of my own since I got married, I haven't done it in years! I don't know if I could pull it off any more without someone to walk me through it.

Mama D said...

Good job on "walking the walk"! Are you and David miracle workers when it comes to vehicle a/c?!

Louann and Bari said...

You Rock (AGAIN!).I know it felt really good to get your fingers dirty. Oh- and to mama d- David ROCKS! on the A/C thing- mine is working perfectly. The drive to TN would have been very uncomfortable without it.

Mama D said...

Lou, I know Dave ROCKS with a lot of things, esp cars, I just didn't know if that extended to a/c... :)

Papa D said...

She asks because I'm not. Patty, if you read the comments on your blog (*grin*), tell your wonderful husband to call us - so we can abuse him again. The van A/C (lack thereof) is killing us.

Cassie Rakes said...

Wow, I don't even go there. You are amazing.