Sunday, June 23, 2013

The Fun Side of Our Life...in Pictures!

 First time camping with David since our "disastrous" camping experience in the Shenandoah Mountains more than 10 years ago. I'm trying to prove to him that camping can be fun...and was successful this time! This time we went to Raccoon Creek State Park in Pennsylvania.
 
 See...he's having a good time!
 
 We love having fires on our back patio. Bring on the s'mores!
 
 This is Piedmont Lake. It's about an hour west of us on US-22. I was impressed with how clear the water is. Yet another spot to add to my "I want to camp there" list!
 
I wish I could get this picture to post upright, but at least you can see what it is. We found this cute roadside mineral springs water hut on one of our Sunday drives. You can buy a clean bottle for $.25 and fill it up for $.50. It was down a dirt road with some of the prettiest scenery. 

No comments: