Thursday, June 21, 2012

Pictures of what we've been up to

Here's the before
and after of the bathroom sink and
medicine cabinet. I'll replace the handles on the
vanity and then it will be done! (Has anyone noticed
the matching pink on the handle of the old faucet? That
was the driving force to getting this project done so soon!!)







  Basement before and after (food storage area)
I don't have pics of the "family room" area of the basement yet.


This is the kitchen with the fridge installed. Hopefully someday soon we'll have new countertops.
By the end of next week I should be able to post pics of a new stove!! Yay!

I love the spice rack shelves I put on the back of the kitchen pantry door!!



I used my Mom's recipe to make this loaf of bread (with a couple of
minor changes due to lack of ingredients.) It turned out great!




These are the homemade peanut butter granola bars (before being cut into bars.) I added a couple tablespoons of chocolate chips and they melted into it. Yum!

2 comments:

David said...

I think its looking good. And the bread is fantastic.

Mama D said...

Hooray for progress and for making this house your home!!