"MY UNSPECTACULAR QUIRKS"
Here are the rules:
1.Link to the person who tagged you 2.Mention the rules on your blog 3.Tell 6 unspectacular quirks about you 4.Tag 6 following bloggers by linking to them 5.Leave a comment on each of the tagged blogger's blogs letting them know they've been tagged.
1. I not only check my email compulsively but also want to be the one to check the snail mail every day too. It doesn't matter if all I get is a bill or a flyer... there's just something about going to a box and finding something in there just makes my day!
2. I love paper. Any type. I love the appearance, the texture, the scent. I love having lots of different types of paper around... pretty stationary, old books, recycled paper to write notes on. As long as it's paper I like it.
3. I am very sensitive to smells. I like things that smell good but don't like most artificial scents. (It's taken me 15 years to find a perfume I can stand to wear!) I can stand cinnamon scented stuff in my house but almost all other scented stuff makes me feel sick to my stomach. My favorite smells are fresh things baking... cinnamon rolls, bread, cookies... yum!
4. I will try almost any food. Needless to say, I LOVE potlucks! I love variety in the things I eat and especially love to try other people's cooking. I watch Bizarre Foods and often think "I would try that!" Not the grub things though.. even I have my limits!
5. I love to look at the craig's list listings for horses. Not that I can afford to buy one or keep one. I just like to see what horses are available and how cheaply I could get one IF ONLY.
6. I like to find things to fix, especially on my car. My husband is pretty tired of this quirk because it often means that I need his expertise to diagnose what needs to be done. It also means that he gets called in when I've taken something apart and can't remember how to put it back together! Thankfully I was smart enough to leave the spring in place on my washer when I went to pick up the new one because I just knew that I'd forget where it went if I took it with me. I'm sure David is glad I did that too.
1. Michelle D.
5. Papa D