1. Eggnog or Hot Chocolate? Hot Chocolate, especially really good stuff with whipped cream on top. (UDF hot chocolate with caramel syrup in it is really good!)
2. Does Santa wrap presents or sit them under the tree? Neither. But this year I have presents from my cats to me under the tree. (I don't think they actually helped David and Aimee wrap them though.)
3. Colored or white lights on tree and house? Colored. I'm usually a very boring color person but at Christmas I can't get enough of the colored lights.
4. Do you hang mistletoe? Nope. I used to when I lived in Texas and you could pick it off any ol' mesquite tree.
5. When do you put your decorations up? Usually Thanksgiving weekend.
6. What is your favorite holiday dish (excluding dessert)? Our Christmas tradition is to make homemade pizza so I'm going with that!
7. Favorite Holiday memory as a child? Going skiing at Lake Tahoe and staying in our RV at a snowy campground. It was fun to break off the huge icicles on the campground buildings (3-4 foot tall ones!)
8. When and how did you learn the truth about Santa? I don't remember.
9. Do you open a gift on Christmas Eve? Yep. Usually something small or one of the ones from our family.
10. How do you decorate your Christmas tree? Lots of homemade ornaments, little bit of garland, usually LOTS of lights.
11. Snow, Love it or Dread it? Both. I love seeing it but hate being out in it because it's sooo cold!
12. Can you ice skate? Nope- was never interested enough to learn.
13. Do you remember your favorite gift? Nope
14. What's the most important thing about the Holidays for you? Enjoying the wonderful spirit that's everywhere at this time of the year.
15. What is your favorite holiday dessert? cookies (it's a tie between homemade frosted sugar cookies and gingerbread)
16. What is your favorite holiday tradition? Making homemade pizzas together
17. What tops your tree? A rag wreath that Aimee made. We usually have a real tree and use an angel or a lighted wreath with candles but since we've got the cheap fake one up it won't hold anything heavy and I just tossed the little rag wreath up there so it didn't look so bare.
18. Which do you prefer giving or receiving? Giving, hands down. I'd be quite happy not to receive anything and just watch everyone else.
19. What is your favorite Christmas Song? O Come All Ye Faithful, but I'm happy listening to most Christmas music (and I LOVE radio stations that play it 24/7 right after Thanksgiving!)
20. Candy Canes! Yuck or Yum? Yum, kinda. I've gotten burnt out on candy canes but not to the point that I think yuck yet.
21. Who are you tagging? Everyone who reads this! (Ha!)