Thursday, March 20, 2008

I've been tagged.. so here's my ABC's

Here's for Michelle (who tagged me!) and everyone else who still hasn't learned enough about me!

A- Attached or single: Attached, always (ha! Two A's for the price of one!)
B- Best Friend(s): I have lots of great friends and some who are the best in their own ways. If I have to name only two, it'd be Louann and Jennifer.
C- Cake or Pie: Cake- especially chocolate with chocolate chips (no such thing as overkill on chocolate!)
D- Day of Choice: Saturday
E- Essential Item: chapstick
F- Favorite Color: blue or purple
H- Hometown: Santa Rosa, CA
I -Indulgence(s): dark,dark chocolate (60-70% cacoa)
J- January or July: July... there's the 4th, my birthday, plants are growing, A/C!
K- Kids: Aimee
L-Life is incomplete without: the gospel
M- Marriage Date: Jan. 14, 1994
N- Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, 1 sister
O- Oranges or Apples: Apples, but only if fresh and crisp. It's hard to find really good oranges any more, so I don't like them as much.
P- Phobias or Fears: Heights (still haven't overcome that one) and speaking in front of crowds (working on it)
Q- Quote(s): "Life is like playing a violin in public and learning the instrument as one goes on." (Samuel Butler 1835 - 1902) Actually I just found this one and thought it sounded good!
R- Reason To Smile: Friends! And chocolate!
S- Season: Spring
T- Tag Six: Shoot... most of you have already done it! So anyone who hasn't.
U- Unknown Fact About Me: I had a pet rat in high school.. and would take it to school. (And enjoyed scaring the other girls with it!)
V- Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Come on... there's got to be a happy medium! I try to limit the amount of meat I eat but I'm not going to go vegan!
W- Worst Habit: Being too serious, and being a food addict
X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Is this the only option someone can come up with for x?? I'm going to go against the grain and say x-rays because they're cool looking!
Y- Your Favorite Food: Bread- especially Panera sourdough. Chocolate is a close second. Carrot cake and cheesecake both rank high also.
Z-Zodiac: Cancer

2 comments:

Mama D said...

Interesting list. I knew some of this stuff, but I learned some things too. Thanks for sharing.

Papa D said...

a pet rat at school - man, I'd like to have seen that!